Post Single Settings
Following options will be available.
- Single Layout - Set the Layout Style
- Featured Image - Set the Featured Image Style
- Create Job or Slider Content - You can hide the Create Job area or you can replace it with Content Block element with Custom inserted Slider etc content
- Footer Content - You can hide the Create Job area or you can replace it with Content Block element with Custom defined Footer etc content
- Set Custom Layout in Blog Layouts - Check out the Homepage Magazine and you will see the some post styles are different and you can set those styles on this option
You can change the Post Single Layouts with so easy.
Custom Post Format
If you are creating the Posts then there has an Post Single Settings is located in below of the Main Editor and also you can set the Custom Post Formats for following.
- Standard - It's default standard Layout and you can set the Featured Image and it will display the Normal
- Gallery - You can insert Gallery like Slider and you can insert multiple images
- Video - Insert the Embed code and you can insert Youtube or Vimeo etc
- Audio - Insert the Embed code and you can insert Soundcloud or Mixcloud etc
- Quote - If you wanna insert Quote then use this
- Status - Status is just normal Chat Loggin purpose and it can display Oembed feature
- Link - Insert custom Link option
Disable Crop on Blog Element
Disable Crop - In Blog Element there has an Disable Crop option is there and our Theme default Image sizes are following and this option will remove following image sizes and your image will be displayed your Uploaded Image size.
- Blog Featured Image Size - 800x450
- Grid 2 Columns - 720x465
- Grid 3 Columns - 640x410
- Grid 4 Columns - 560x360
Recommended Image Size
Standard Image - 1920x1080
Masonry Image - At least 800px width